Community Action Center

Transitional Housing

CAC operates a transitional housing program that provides subsidy for rent based on household income. Candidates are screened and the situation is assessed by a Housing Solutions staff member, and an application is submitted based upon the initial screening and assessment process.


350 SE Fairmount Rd, Pullman, WA 99163

  • Transitional Housing
  • Counties Served
  • Whitman County
  • Ages Served
  • All Ages
  • Populations Served
  • County Residents