Mann-Grandstaff Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Social Work

Social workers are here to help Veterans, families and caregivers with almost any need, from help with finances or housing to questions about treatment, to just feeling overwhelmed. We are here for you.

Social work is integral to health care. We can help you and your family manage stress-related problems due to injury or illness, and find VA community resources to meet your needs like:

  • Home health services
  • Legal services
  • Transportation
  • Community living

To utilize services, you must fill out a 10-10EZ attach 214 and fax or mail in prior to visit. You must bring the letter you get back from the VA with you to your eligibility appointment.

For more information contact Reid, Emily, or Tray at (509)-434-7009.

If you need assistance navigating the application process, contact Becky Buri, Whitman County's Veteran Service Officer, (500) 397-5426.


4815 N. Assembly St., Spokane, WA 99205-6185

  • Resource Navigation
  • Counties Served
  • Whitman County
  • Ages Served
  • Adult (18+)
  • Senior (60+)
  • Populations Served
  • Veterans


Mann-Grandstaff Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center

To utilize this organization's services, you must be enrolled in VA health care, and registered as a patient at VA Spokane health care. See website to apply online and/or contact Becky Buri, Whitman County's Veteran's…

View Organization

Additional Services: