Mann-Grandstaff Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center

To utilize this organization's services, you must be enrolled in VA health care, and registered as a patient at VA Spokane health care.

See website to apply online and/or contact Becky Buri, Whitman County's Veteran's Service Officer, for resource navigation assistance (500) 397-5426.

Our main campus provides primary care and specialty health services, including mental health services, treatment for hearing loss (audiology), laboratory services, addiction treatment, cardiology, vision care (optometry and ophthalmology), oncology, treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), urology, and more.


Program Phone

1 (509) 434-7000


Gulf Exposure Registry

For a free exam and to be added to a environmental health registry, Gulf War, Burn…

View Program

, , WA

Patient Advocate

Patient Advocates will assist you with applying for, and accessing services at…

View Program

, , WA

Social Work

Social workers are here to help Veterans, families and caregivers with almost any…

View Program

4815 N. Assembly St., Spokane, WA 99205-6185

Caregiver Support Services

If you are caring for a Veteran with serious illness or disabilities, we can help you…

View Program

, , WA