Washington State Department of Social and Health Services

Adult Protective Services

Washington State Department of Health and Social Services investigates reports of abuse or neglect of vulnerable adults who live in their own homes. Online reporting available on website.

Contact Complaint Resolution Unit (CRU) to report concerns regarding a person living in a facility (e.g. a nursing home, adult family home, assisted living, enhanced services, intermediate care for individuals with intellectual disabilities) or receiving supported living services. See Complaint Resolution Unit entry on Palouse Resource Guide.


418 South Main, Suite 2, Colfax, WA 99111

  • Adult Protection
  • Counties Served
  • Whitman County
  • Ages Served
  • Senior (60+)
  • Populations Served
  • People With Disabilities
  • General Population