Whitman County

Whitman County Senior Citizens Property Tax Relief

Senior citizens and disabled persons exemptions: If you own a residence, you may be entitled to a property tax exemption. To qualify you must be 61 years old or retired because of a disability, the property must be your main residence, and you must have a limited income. For application forms and further information, please call the Whitman County Assessor at (509) 397-6220.


400 N Main Street, Colfax, WA 99111

  • Property Tax Relief
  • Counties Served
  • Whitman County
  • Ages Served
  • Senior (60+)
  • Populations Served
  • People With Disabilities
  • County Residents
  • General Population


Whitman County

View Organization

Additional Services: